Monday 11 April 2011

Mother's day cards

I've been busy making some Mother's day cards today - here's a few





And, yes, for those of you who read my earlier post, I now own the mystery stamp - yay!! (It's a retired Stampin'Up stamp).  I've been having fun with my Tombow markers and blending pen.


Unfortunately, my blender pen is quite ancient, and has become fuzzy and kind of frayed (is that the word?) at the brush tip end, which makes it very difficult to stay in the lines when blending colours. Tried to get a replacement today, but of the 2 local shops that I know stock Tombow, one has sold out of blender pens, and the other one has closed down!! Booo!

I also used my aquash pen with some champagne mist paint from SU to give a bit of glimmer :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.