Saturday, 30 April 2011

Thomas is turning 1!

Hi, all.

I've been quiet for a while - first, work got crazy, then I had to have an operation that has had me in recovery mode since just before Easter.  I'm a lot better now (not 100%, but getting there), and am pretty much up to date with work stuff, so got to get in some card making time - yippee!!  And not too soon - a few birthdays coming up in the next week, so had to get busy!!

One birthday this week is my nephew, Thomas, who turns 1 on Wednesday - happy birthday little man!!

2 comments:

  1. V. Cute Michelle! Love seeing your handy-work. Keep 'em coming. Sharyne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I look forward to seeing more of your work during summer card camp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!