Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Variation on a theme

This card is a variation on a theme - it is pretty much the same as this card, just in two different colour schemes (although one is very similar to the previous one posted).

 


Which do you prefer??  I can't decide.  I like the variety and contrast of colours in the teal one, but I like the mostly monochromatic nature of the red one, too.

PS isn't it funny how cameras and photoshop work - these two photos were taken on the same day with the same camera with the same lighting, then I adjusted the colour balance in Photoshop (not the individual colours, just the white balance).  The card colours look OK, but the background colour looks grey/white in one, and cream/white in the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!