Saturday, 11 June 2011

International visitors update update

My previous international visitors update post was getting a bit unwieldy, what with all my comments adding countries, so I thought I would condense them :)

Here they all are, in alphabetical order :)
**I'm adding to this list as new visitors arrive - countries added after initial posting have a * :) **

Australia
Belgium*
Brazil*
Canada
Chile*
China
Croatia*
Denmark
Dominican Republic
Finland*
France
Germany
Greece*
Guam*
Hong Kong*
Iceland
India
Iran
Ireland*
Latvia
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Mexico*
Netherlands*
New Zealand* welcome, neighbour :)
Norway
Phillippines
Poland
Portugal*
Puerto Rico*
Russia
Singapore*
Slovenia*
Spain
Sweden *
Switzerland*
Saudi Arabia*
Taiwan
UAE*
UK
USA

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! :)

In separate news, I'm SO SO SO looking forward to an online class I'll be taking for a month, starting June 27th.  The "Summer Card Camp" (obviously, not Australian - it's cold here!)  is being organised and run by Kristina Werner (my favourite and my best, quoting Lola!!! ) and Jennifer McGuire, with able help from a long list of fabulous cardmakers, many of whose blogs I already visit for inspiration!  I am hoping to take part in as many of the challenges as I can, and make a bucketload of cards, most of which I will share here on my blog :)  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!