Saturday, 28 January 2012

Blue butterflies

Sorry, I know I've been doing a whole heap of butterflies today - I got a delivery from Simon Says Stamp last week, and in it was a new set of stamps with matching dies (Antique flowers and butterflies), so I stamped a whole A4 page worth and coloured them all in and die cut them all out - and I've used most of them already!
This card was originally one that I stamped on as a single layer card - and I hated it!   But, with a panel across the middle, you'd never know it was hideous!  (except that I've just told you - whoops!)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love it!
    Can you please bring your cards on Tues? I am now woefully understocked! I need lots of baby cards (as usual!) and, sadly, lots of sympathy cards. Also, I don't suppose you have a baby/sympathy combo?
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butterflies! Your card is gorgeous, the panel gives extra demention!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Greetings Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. I love butterflies too. Endless coloring possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!