Sunday, 29 January 2012

Sympathy cards

I've said it before, and I still feel this way - I hate making sympathy cards.   Today, I did what I usually do when making them - I made a pile all at once, so I don't have to make them again for a while.
I've used this design for years now, but I don't think I've blogged it, so here it is - my go-to design for a sympathy card.

 I'm running low on the gold card - my brother-in-law (a printer) got this gorgeous, shiny gold card for me years ago, but my stash is dwindling - oh no! Hoard! Hoard!
 I also made some in portrait orientation, but I prefer the landscape ones.
I hope you're having a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. CAS sympathy cards are the way to go. Having some on hand is a great idea. Love that gold cardstock, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!