Saturday, 11 February 2012

Moxie Fab, meet PTI

I made this card with three challenges in mind - Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger "Fancy Schmancy", Papertrey Ink's Anniversary challenge - day 6 sketch, and Lilypad Cards Patterned paper challenge.
For the Moxie fab challenge, I took the colours pink, white and chocolate, took the stripes on the paper the lovely little cakes are sitting on, the lacy-ness of the doily (but I went with a brown lacy border around the oval) and the pink pearl-like cachous on the top of the cakes.
I altered the PTI sketch a little bit, but not too much, I hope ;)


1 comment:

  1. I'm rather late making the rounds - my life exploded - :~D Love this simple elegance!!! Thank you so much for playing and sharing at the Lily Pad!. Hugs & Blessings....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!