Saturday 11 February 2012

Moxie Fab, meet PTI

I made this card with three challenges in mind - Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger "Fancy Schmancy", Papertrey Ink's Anniversary challenge - day 6 sketch, and Lilypad Cards Patterned paper challenge.
For the Moxie fab challenge, I took the colours pink, white and chocolate, took the stripes on the paper the lovely little cakes are sitting on, the lacy-ness of the doily (but I went with a brown lacy border around the oval) and the pink pearl-like cachous on the top of the cakes.
I altered the PTI sketch a little bit, but not too much, I hope ;)


1 comment:

  1. I'm rather late making the rounds - my life exploded - :~D Love this simple elegance!!! Thank you so much for playing and sharing at the Lily Pad!. Hugs & Blessings....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.