Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Blank cards

I took my cards to work today, and sold a few, but had a couple of requests for more blank cards.  I don't know why, but I always feel the need to add a sentiment to cards - to balance the design, to add a focal point, I don't know.   So I made a concerted effort this evening to make some cards without sentiments.  Here are three I made in a set:
I can't decide which is my favourite colour - one minute, I like the blue, the next, I'm leaning toward the pink, but I also like the combination of the purple petals and the green leaves. 
 Will be submitting these cards to CASual Fridays Bold and Beautiful challenge

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love this great little set :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!