Thursday, 12 July 2012

Stretch your Stamps - Day 3, card 3

While I still had the alphabet stamps I used for my last card still on the acrylic block, I decided to try to make a masculine card (seeing as the last one was feminine).  I also wanted to make one more card for this weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge - Text me.  Here's what I came up with.......
I used the same Technique Tuesday letters for "birthday" as the last card (see this post), but used a woodblock stamp from SU for "happy".  The text is from some Papertrey Ink "Simply Jane" paper, and the woodgrain texture is a Papertrey Ink impression plate.




6 comments:

  1. Love the colors and design, Michelle! It is very sophisticated!! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always looking for masculine card ideas, and I love this one! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your card, the simple design is so tasteful, love each element

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...love this...your inspiration from the class is awesome and I love the brads. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one a lot. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the CAS masculine feel of this card. Great inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!