Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Tag, you're it!

I don't usually do tags.  I make gift tags at Christmas time, but I don't usually put them on cards.  But today is an exception, as this week's challenge at A Blog Named Hero is called "Tag, you're it!"

I'm also participating in the Online Card Class "Kickstart", and my background in this card was inspired by Kristina Werner's day 1 card in class - I went with the same technique, similar colours (a bit brighter than hers), but a different layout - it ended up looking a bit shabby chic, I think, especially with the lace. 




8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore your card! The colors are fantastic together and your little bit of lace and those buttons are a fantastic addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle--this is perfection! You might not usually "DO" tags, but you did it WONDERFULLY here!

    Thank you so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

    Good Luck!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Your background is so elegant! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love at first tag!!! Wow!!Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful... I am loving Kick Start as well! They are so awesome!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!