Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Distress Snowflake

I recently bought a snowflake die from Stampin' Up - I used it in a class by Sue Madex and loved it, so I had to have it!
I made a card using the die to cut out some acetate (haven't posted that one yet), so I had the negative space left over, so decided to use it as a mask, like Jennifer McGuire did in the Online Card Class "Holiday Card Workshop" today.  I also wanted to use some distress inks (Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers) and Perfect Pearls, which were used by both Jennifer and Shari Carroll today.  I sprayed on the perfect pearls, but with a light hand because I didn't want the snowflake image to bleed. I decided there wasn't nearly enough shine, so I added the smaller, glittery die cut snowflake and the button. 



7 comments:

  1. Love that. Gorgeous ink colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant and happy - that is what this is! Love the look and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Simple can be so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle -- I was thrilled to see your card featured....it's is absolutely gorgeous!! LOVE IT~! See you in the next class - I had a blast, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the highlighted snowflake, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Michelle! Absolutely, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!