Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 - Day 2, card 2!

I wanted to try to use one of the sketches posted on Day 1 of the Online card class this week, and Jennifer McGuire's multi-layered die-cut sentiment trick.  I also used the technique used by Joy Taylor on her card - repeated stamping in a row.  This one is not completely faithful to the sketch, but it's close!  It also started off on a square, kraft card base - but I just couldn't get it to work.  HA Tide Pool looked so much better!!
I added some tiny little green leaves amongst the pink, orange, yellow and blue flowers - it just needed a little extra something, and they're small enough that they don't distract tooooo much from the colour scheme!

4 comments:

  1. I love this michelle - very summery just right for a sunny crisp melbourne day! The stamping is perfect and I love the way you did the sentiment and white outline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summery card!! I am loving this class!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the bright colors. See you at Card Camp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!