Sunday, 18 August 2013

A lovely afternoon

Just over a month ago, I went to my friend Stella's place for an AMAZING lunch/afternoon tea.  Stella loves all things pretty and shabby-chic, she loves cupcakes, and she loves papercrafting, so we get along like a house on fire! 

These are a couple of pics of the table she set for our tea (please excuse the picture quality - taken on my phone) -


The tea was to celebrate 2 birthdays - mine and Debbie's (another lovely papercrafting lady) - hence the candles on the cupcakes.

Stella, Debbie and I decided that we would all make either a scrapbook page or a card based on the photo on the left - so this is what I came up with:

The stamps are from Stampin' Up - I thought the sentiment was very appropriate: "if you are what you eat, eat something cute!"

I hope you have a lovely day - thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your card...it's much like the tea party displays--gorgeous and sweet! The white embossing is lovely in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Michelle! What a lovely afternoon tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Michelle :) :) :) Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!