Tuesday 8 October 2013

Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn - a match made in heaven!

All of the design team members at A Blog Named Hero are so excited to be doing a collaboration with Lawn Fawn!  I just LOVE Lawn Fawn, and I have a bunch of their stamps, dies and papers.  I used a few different Lawn Fawn products on this card, along with a Hero Arts sentiment and Hero Arts Magical Background (one of my all-time favourite Hero Arts stamps!)
I don't know how well it shows in the photo, but I did the background by colouring in the Magical Background stamp in a few different colours of blue Distress Marker, and then sprayed with Perfect Pearls, so the little dots have a little shimmer to them :)

There's just something about the Blue Skies stamp set that makes me happy :)  And I always seem to end up with a rainbow of colours on the balloons!


Supplies used:

3 comments:

  1. Perfect combo of Lawn Fawn & Hero Arts Michelle - FABULOUS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Moxie Fab Michelle! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous paper piecing, such a fun card. Congratulations too on being Moxie Fabber of the week, your cards are fabulous :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.