Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn - a match made in heaven!

All of the design team members at A Blog Named Hero are so excited to be doing a collaboration with Lawn Fawn!  I just LOVE Lawn Fawn, and I have a bunch of their stamps, dies and papers.  I used a few different Lawn Fawn products on this card, along with a Hero Arts sentiment and Hero Arts Magical Background (one of my all-time favourite Hero Arts stamps!)
I don't know how well it shows in the photo, but I did the background by colouring in the Magical Background stamp in a few different colours of blue Distress Marker, and then sprayed with Perfect Pearls, so the little dots have a little shimmer to them :)

There's just something about the Blue Skies stamp set that makes me happy :)  And I always seem to end up with a rainbow of colours on the balloons!


Supplies used:

3 comments:

  1. Perfect combo of Lawn Fawn & Hero Arts Michelle - FABULOUS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Moxie Fab Michelle! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous paper piecing, such a fun card. Congratulations too on being Moxie Fabber of the week, your cards are fabulous :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!