Saturday, 26 April 2014

CASEing Kristina Werner

Hi, all,
I've made a 3rd card to submit to CASE study's Design Team call - I'm trying a few different styles.  Today, I'm CASEing Kristina Werner's card, which you can find HERE - she used Distress Markers and water to colour her image, but I used Copics (because of the card stock the image was on).  I also thought I'd incorporate some elements that I associate with Kristina's style - hence the patterned paper and the white dashed lines.
I started with this image from Saturated Canary called "Queenie and Princess".  (I got this blank stamped image at the recent craft retreat I attended - thanks so much, Debbie Pamment!)  I think I will be buying some of these images for myself - they're so gorgeous, and so much fun to colour!!
 These are the copics I used:

The strip of patterned paper is from Basic Grey Kneehighs 6x6 paper pad.  The sentiment is from Wplus9 "Quite Like You".

I hope you can see on this one - I added some Wink of Stella to the girls' headpieces for some shine.

Thanks so much for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Michelle! How fun to have a mileage out of the retreat stuff, I'm enjoying mine as well! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!