Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Colouring at ABNH

It's time for another challenge at A Blog Named Hero!  This time, the theme is "Coloring".  I thought that most people would probably choose to colour an image, but I thought I would concentrate my colour in the background.
This card is particularly apt today - it's my birthday! 

We're playing with Paper Smooches stamps this month, so I used this cute sheep stamp from "Party Posse" along with the sun and cloud from HA "Sky's the Limit" and the sentiment from HA "Birthday Sayings".   I coloured the background with Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass.  I then went over the Mowed Lawn with a couple of different Copic markers in different greens to give the grass a bit of texture.  The sheep, the clouds and the sun are coloured with Copics.

I hope you come on over to A Blog Named Hero to check out the rest of the creations by the design team, as well as join in yourself!
http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.com.au/

There's a $25 voucher from the FABULOUS Simon Says Stamp up for grabs!!
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=634982&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom
And thanks heaps to Paper Smooches!!

Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. This card is so hilarious!!! Love your coloring, and that sheep is adorable. I described it to my mom, and she laughed right along with me! Thanks so much for sharing your card and a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice coloring and love the image. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!