Thursday, 21 August 2014

Trying out blue Gelatos

I posted a card on A Blog Named Hero on Tuesday of this week very similar to this one - same technique, same stencil, both birthday cards, both ombre.  I just needed, I mean NEEDED to make it again in blue (and my new set of blue Gelatos only arrived in the mail yesterday! Yay!)
This time, I chose a different sentiment stamp (the last one was a much more graphic font), and I also added some bling and enamel dots to create more movement. The embossing paste provides such awesome texture, I thought I'd submit this card to Lawnscaping's current challenge, "Texture, anyone?"  I hope you like it :)



http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/lawnscaping-challenge-texture-sponsored.html
Thanks for visiting :)

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love what you are doing with the Gelatos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that background is awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Michelle! The gelatos and embossing paste is a fab combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, love the ombre look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS background! wow!! and the blue ombre - swoon! so lovely!! thanks so much for joining us at the lawnscaping challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!