Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Happy birthday Jacqui!

It was my sister's birthday this week.  I broke out my new Persian Motifs set from Altenew and got stamping.  For this one, I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Copics for a one layer card.  The sentiment is from Stamp-It (an Australian company).

I actually made 2 cards with the same stamp set - one is for my Mum and Dad to give to Jacqui. For this one, I stamped in Versamark and white heat embossed the image, then coloured with watercolour pencils.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle.
Thanks for visiting - happy birthday, Jacqui :)

2 comments:

  1. Love them both! That wink of stella is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heat embossing looks like silver in the pictures. That would look great too! Very nice cards. I love that stamp set -- will have to get it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!