Thursday, 29 January 2015

Online Card Class CAS 4: Day 2

Catching up on homework - this card is using Debby Hughes' technique to mimic paper cutting my cutting up die cuts.  I don't have many very intricate die images, so this was made with just two dies - the "love" word from Winnie and Walter, and the Fairytale Flower Border from Memory Box.
 I used shiny metallic cardstock in navy blue for the card base, so getting a clear photo was a nightmare!  Please excuse the partial fuzziness of the photos. :(  You can see the sheen on the cardstock on the photo below.
http://onlinecardclasses.com/CS4/
I'll be submitting this to Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes. 

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-12/
Thanks for visiting :)


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I am loving your take on this one! BEAUTIFUL job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! This is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!