Saturday 4 April 2015

CASEing Debby Hughes

As soon as I saw this card from Debby Hughes back in February, I knew I was going to CASE it!  I just didn't do it straight away - that's what's so good about Pinterest - squirreling ideas away for a rainy day!
I used all Hero Arts stamps, "Night and Day Flowers",  and "Messages with Flourish".  The colour is from Distress Inks used as watercolours onto watercolour paper. The sentiment is stamped in Versamark onto a strip of vellum, then silver embossed using Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder.
I'll be submitting this to the ColourQ challenge:
http://colourq.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/colourq-challenge-285.html
 and to CASology's latest challenge:
http://casology.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/week-140-spring.html

 and to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge "Birthday".  
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-happy-birthday-3/

Thanks for visiting - have a lovely Easter :)

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Michelle! Your colouring is superb. A great CASE of Debby's gorgeous card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice watercoloring and the flower stamp is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely watercoloring!!!! Love this and sweet vellum!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Michelle! stunning card, I adore those gorgeous flowers! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty Michelle - I love watercoloring on white embossed flowers...such a gorgeous technique and the stamped vellum sentiment is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Michelle!! Great watercolor card. I love how all of the colors go together!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.