Sunday, 31 May 2015

More homework for OCC Maskerade

I've been so busy this weekend - mostly work, but also three family birthdays, and a heap of other birthdays around this week as well.  I did manage to sneak in a teeny bit of crafty time (I have to keep myself sane, right?!)
I masked these Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies by stamping the two biggest butterflies in the set with Versamark, and embossing with Hero Arts clear embossing powder.  I heated them to melt the powder, then I added a wash of water to the watercolour paper I stamped on, and added a happy rainbow with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours.
I mounted the watercolour panel onto a card front, with a strip of black cardstock (it just needed it). I then stamped the "birthday" and added the "happy" diecut from Winnie and Walter .  Yes, I know, you can tell from the photos that the Glossy Accents on the "happy" die cut is not dry yet.  What can I say, I'm impatient when it comes to photographing and blogging about cards!
http://onlinecardclasses.com/maskerade/
Thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!