Wednesday 1 July 2015

Layered flowers for Virginia's View

The latest challenge at Virginia's View is right up my alley!  It is 100% stamping!
I used the Flower Patch clear set from Stampin' Up, with Color Box Frost White pigment ink, then three different Hero Arts shadow inks stamped over the top (Soft Cantaloupe, Butter Bar, and Bubblegum).  The sentiment is stamped in Versafine Vintage Sepia. (I was planning on adding some green ink over the leaves, but I decided I liked them white!)
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/virginias-view-challenge-16.html
Thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. You really make the stamps SHINE!! Adore! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “100% Stamped” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stamping on kraft!! Such a beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.