Saturday, 11 July 2015

Rainbows!

The current challenge at A Blog Named Hero is a photo inspiration challenge - and all the photos have rainbows!  Even though I wasn't on the team to provide inspiration for this challenge, I just couldn't let such an opportunity pass me by - I LOVE my rainbows!  I just HAD to join in!
I used a stencil from Heidi Swapp to help me space the sunburst rainbow pattern.  I then rotated it to add more rays of colour.  I used the Hero Arts Stamp & Cut "Happy" set to die cut the "Happy" in black and stamp the "birthday" in black onto a strip of white cardstock, layered on a strip of black. I finished with a scattering of sequins from Simon Says Stamp. 

 Make sure you visit A Blog Named Hero to check out the AMAZING array of rainbowy goodness, and add your own creation to the inlinkz! 
http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.com.au/
 Thanks for visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!