Saturday 11 July 2015

Rainbows!

The current challenge at A Blog Named Hero is a photo inspiration challenge - and all the photos have rainbows!  Even though I wasn't on the team to provide inspiration for this challenge, I just couldn't let such an opportunity pass me by - I LOVE my rainbows!  I just HAD to join in!
I used a stencil from Heidi Swapp to help me space the sunburst rainbow pattern.  I then rotated it to add more rays of colour.  I used the Hero Arts Stamp & Cut "Happy" set to die cut the "Happy" in black and stamp the "birthday" in black onto a strip of white cardstock, layered on a strip of black. I finished with a scattering of sequins from Simon Says Stamp. 

 Make sure you visit A Blog Named Hero to check out the AMAZING array of rainbowy goodness, and add your own creation to the inlinkz! 
http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.com.au/
 Thanks for visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.