Saturday, 31 October 2015

CASEing another genius

I couldn't resist doing another CASE for Kelly Latevola's CASEing Genius challenge - this time, I have CASEd a couple of cards by Lindsay Amrhein - you can see the cards HERE, and check out her blog HERE.


http://disp6194-kellyscraps.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/caseing-genius-challenge.html
I'll be sharing this card over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-20/
 And I'd like to nominate Lisa Adessa to be a CASEing Genius genius!

Thanks for visiting :)


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Michelle. Love the colors. Soft and personal.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michelle - LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Wonderful CASE of Lindsay's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors and I love all that masking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done an incredible job with your CASE! This is truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!