Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Online Card Class - Day 2, card 1

I didn't get a chance to do any homework for Day 1 of the latest Online Card Class, "Watercolor for Cardmakers: Intermediate Techniques", but I've made two cards for day 2. Here's my first card:
 I did watercolouring over a white embossed pattern (from Hero Arts), like Laura Bassen did in class. But instead of the circle pattern of watercolour that Laura did, I created an ombre colour scheme, like Kristina Werner did in class. 


http://onlinecardclasses.com/WC-IT
  Thanks for visiting :)

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I really love how you combined Kristina and Laura's techniques into your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your card. Great background stamp!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your card. Great background stamp!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous! such a wonderful example of really good watercoloring. i love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!