Tuesday, 12 April 2016

One stamp, three ways: part 2

If you read my blog post yesterday, or saw my Instagram post on Sunday, you would have seen this:
For the middle image, I inked up the Leaves Background stamp from Simon Says stamp with about 5 different green and blue Distress Inks, then spritzed the stamp with water and stamped onto watercolour paper. This is the card I made with this piece:


The sentiment from Avery Elle is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black then embossed with clear embossing powder onto vellum.  For the butterfly, I adhered some white cardstock to a piece of white funfoam, then die-cut this with a butterfly die from My Favourite Things. A sprinkling of sequins from Pretty Pink Posh was the finishing touch.


I'll be sharing this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog, for their 7th birthday challenge!

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-happy-birthday-4/
 Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Blues and greens are my favorites, Michelle, and this stamp shows them off beautifully! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I came from SSWed...love the background strip behind vellum!
    You could also enter this card at Creative With Stamps! We have a butterfly theme going on!
    Hugs,
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!