Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Happy birthday with a window

I have a card for you today that I made using stamps from Simon Says Stamp - the "leaves background" stamp, and the "big scripty greetings" set.
I stamped and white embossed the background stamp onto some watercolour cardstock, before smooshing some distress inks directly over the top (straight from the ink pad). I then sprayed the panel with water to blend the colours, and let it dry.
I cut out a circle using a stitched circle die from Lil Inkers, and stamped the sentiment on the card base where the circle would eventually be, then attached the coloured panel with some foam mounting tape. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
 Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!