Sunday 12 June 2016

More rainbow butterflies

I couldn't resist making another rainbow butterfly card! 
I masked and stamped the butterfly from Hero Arts "Antique Engravings" multiple times in Hero Arts Intense Black ink, before colouring in a rainbow of Copic markers. I added some white gel pen dots, and some Wink of Stella over the butterflies. The sentiment is from Wplus9 "Strictly Sentiments. The front white panels were cut with the puffy cloud borders die from Lawn Fawn, and popped up on some dimensional adhesive.
I'll be linking this card up over at Virginia's View Challenge - all about colours!

http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/virginias-view-challenge-22-summer.html
I'll also be joining in at Lawnscaping challenge, where the theme is "off kilter" 
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/lawnscaping-challenge-off-kilter.html
Thanks for visiting :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is beautiful. What a lovely way to showcase these beauties. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this! The peeking-through butterflies are absolutely gorgeous and captivating! so glad that you are in the mood to create rainbow-themed cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible, yet again. I would never have thought this die-cut would work with the butterflies, but it's intriguing in a way, as you know there's more, but you just can't see it, Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome too - LOVE your other butterfly card! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rainbow of butterflies really stand out against the clouds! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this one is even more gorgeous! The cloud frame is sooo clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Mesmerizing. Very interesting design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!! I love those butterflies - they look so pretty in all those colors!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is tunning! Love how you layering your butterflies and beautiful colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ingenious! Love the fabulously brilliant butterflies peeking out from the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the hm at Virginia's View!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.