Sunday, 11 September 2016

I think you're amazing

Hello! I'm sharing a card with you today that I made using the Glorious Petal stencil from Hero Arts, and a few sentiment stamps from Wplus9. 
I used 3 distress inks to add some colour over the stencil (Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold), and then stamped the sentiment in black. I added some splatters of shine with Mr Hueys mists in gold, and some clear Wink of Stella. I decided I needed some more shine, so I added a thin strip of gold glitter cardstock, and a few sequins. 
 I'll be sharing this card over at Virginia's View challenge - where the theme is to use a Spray, Mist & Splatter.
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/virginia-view-challenge-23.html

 Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. ADORE this! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Spray, Mist & Splatter” Challenge! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!