Monday 13 March 2017

Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge

I'm joining in today with the "Where creativity meets C9" challenge blog - their challenge is to CASE a designer from their design team. I am CASEing Emily Midgett's post from September last year.
I used the "hello lovely" stamp set from Concord & 9th, and the sentiment is from Avery Elle's "Big Greetings".  
I used Emily's colour scheme (or a slight variation of it), as well as a similar card layout, a gold sentiment of thanks, and the fact that she used the no-line watercolour technique.  I added a strip of gold foil cardstock to the bottom edge to balance the gold sentiment, and I also added some gold embossed dots in a few places, just because I could.


http://www.wherecreativitymeetsc9.com/ch7/
Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! Love your vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card you CASEd is one of my absolute favorites, and I know I need to add yours to my list! The colors are gorgeous and I love how the simplicity of the design really allows those beautiful flowers to shine. So glad you joined us for our Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle! This is gorgeous. I almost used the same card as inspiration. Good thing I didn't, because this just tops anything I could have done! Thank you for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous, Michelle! I love all of those vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. Your coloring is beautiful, and that touch of gold is perfection. Thanks for playing with us at Where Creatvity Meets C9!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.