Monday 17 April 2017

Anything Goes at A Blog Named Hero

Our challenge this month at A Blog Named Hero is Anything Goes, and we are playing with our favourite stamps - Hero Arts!!
I stamped the Large Flower Background stamp from Hero Arts onto some watercolour paper, then embossed with gold embossing powder. I then coloured in specific places with some Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then sprayed with water.  I then fussy cut around part of the image and adhered it to a card front with a gold embossed sentiment from "You're So Lovely", and a strip of metallic gold cardstock.
 I then had more than half of the stamped image left over, so I cut out the image on the other side and made another card - two for the price of one! This time, I used a sentiment from "Best Wishes".

 Make sure you check out what the rest of the design team have created at A Blog Named Hero!
http://www.ablognamedhero.com/2017/04/aprilchallengeb/

Thanks for visiting :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.