Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Beautiful blues

If you saw my post for the blog hop for A Blog Named Hero last week, did you wonder what I did with the rest of the watercolour panel that I had left over?  Well, wonder no more!

(If you didn't see it, then you can check it out HERE. There's a video and everything! Go ahead - I'll wait ;) )
I added a strip of vellum because I didn't want to obscure the beautiful pattern too much, and the sentiment got a bit lost just layered onto the patterned panel. I then layered the blue die cut sentiment from Avery Elle on top of a white die cut to give it a bit more definition against the background. I added strips of blue cardstock to the top and bottom to give a more crisp, finished look, and I added some Wink of Stella and some clear sequins because. Just because.
 Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Gosh those blues are so striking together, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blue and green backgrounds just might be my favourite. Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!