Friday, 2 June 2017

CAS-ual Fridays: CFC 175

Welcome to a new challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!

http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/
 I always need reminding to use my patterned papers - I have a much larger stash than I need (don't we all?) and I seem to reach for stamps and inks heaps more than I do patterned paper.
I had this piece of pink ombre paper from a Gossamer Blue kit from a couple of years ago, so I thought I'd add a sentiment from Sassy Smiles. I tried to mimic the ombre on the paper a little bit with the sentiment, by stamping it with a combination of Soft Cantaloupe and Raspberry Jam Shadow Inks from Hero Arts, then stamping over again with Versamark and clear embossing. I added this piece to a white card front, and put a couple of thin strips of red foil cardstock to define the edges.
 Make sure you check out what the rest of the design team have made for this challenge!
http://www.cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/
Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Actually never occurred to me to stamp on the patterned paper...and you're right...have way too much of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!