Friday, 11 August 2017

CAS-ual Fridays: CFC 180

Welcome to the new challenge  at CAS-ual Fridays!



I used the Starlequin background, white embossed onto watercolour cardstock and coloured with Zig markers and water, plus some Wink of Stella. I added a sentiment from Wall Flower, and then fussy cut around the edge of the Starlequin image before mounting the panel onto a pale bluee card base. I sponged the edge of the card with a little bit of Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, too. Some sequins were the finishing touch. 

Make sure you check out the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog for more inspiration from the Girl Fridays, and join in on our challenge!
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. That's a really neat looking background image. I really like how you colored the main shape in with that pretty blue. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!