Thursday 1 February 2018

Leafy green hello

I wasn't 100% happy with the rainbow card I posted yesterday, but my friend, Anna, commented that she loved the leafy look of the background, and that she'd like to see it in lots of different shades of green (she's a botanist, you see!) So, here you go, Anna!
I used the "Wallpaper Pattern" background stamp from Hero Arts, white embossed onto watercolour card. I then added some green Zig markers and sprayed with water, and repeated until I was happy with the look. I die-cut some leaves from Hero Arts "You're so lovely" from white vellum, and some berry sprigs from CAS-ual Fridays "Casual Confort" from vellum that I coloured pale green with Hero Arts shadow ink in "Antigua". The sentiment is from the "Hello" stamp and cut sent from Hero Arts - I layered the die 4 times - 3 in pale green, then the top one in white, covered with Wink of Stella.
 I will be sharing this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where the theme this week is "Anything Goes".
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-46/
Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, Michelle. Haven't seen your other card yet, but this one is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! I love these colors together and the softness of the vellum leaves. My favorite color is rainbow, so I am definitely checking for yesterdays card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love how the colors flow... stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Michelle! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.