Thursday 28 June 2018

Earthy tones for a masculine birthday card

I used the same turnabout stamp that I used a couple of days ago, but for a masculine look this time.
I used the Wreath Turnabout stamp set from Concord and 9th, stamped in Hero Arts shadow inks in two browns, a green and a pale orange. The whole panel was cut with the Stitched Rectangle die from Lil' Inkers designs. The birthday die is from MFT that I added over a panel of vellum, and I stamped and embossed the "happy" from Uniquely Creative.
 I will be sharing this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where the theme this week is "anything goesl". 

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-frame/
Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. wonderful colors for a guy card - love that stamp and love how you've created with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! I love your color selection! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.