Saturday 7 September 2019

Stamptember collaboration with Picket Fence Studio

I am very excited today to be sharing this new stamp set collaboration from Picket Fence Studios and Simon Says Stamp for Stamptember! 





I stamped the cute little snowman using Black hybrid ink from Picket Fence Studios and then masked him and the snowdrifts using Inkadinkado masking paper. I stamped and white embossed the snowflakes, then inked the background with Distress Oxide Inks and my Life Changing Blender Brushes. I removed the fist mask to add a little bit of blue to the snowdrift in the front, then removed all masks to colour in the snowman with Copic markers. I finished with some stardust Stickles in the centres of the snowflakes.


Make sure you visit the blogs of the Picket Fence Studios Design Team members -  there are so many awesome cards to see!

I'll be sharing this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where the theme this week is "Stamp It".
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-stamp-it-2/

Thanks for visiting :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.