Tuesday 8 October 2019

Challenge me a Christmas Card with Jenny Martin

Welcome to "Challenge me a Christmas Card" for 2019! I have asked cardmaking friends to join me in the lead up to Christmas by challenging me to make a card using a specific style, theme, technique or product.



My guest for today is Jenny Martin of My Paper Epiphany.  Jenny has challenged me to make a card with watercolour.

You can check out her take on the challenge HERE

Here's what I came up with:


 I used the Poinsettia Background stamp from Simon Says Stamp white embossed onto watercolour cardstock. I then coloured it with Zig markers and water. I sprayed the whole panel with some champagne mist ink from Tsukineko in some Isocol to give it an all-over shimmer.  I added a mirror gold and black layered die cut sentiment from Simon Says Stamp, and a border from Altenew.


 Thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. This is drop dead GORGEOUS! I love the colors, the sparkle and GOLD and of course those pretty poinsettias! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michelle, love the border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the shades of pink and red and the beautiful shimmer! What a clever idea with the Isocol. This is such a stunning card! Thanks for inviting me to be part of your event again this year:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.