Friday 14 February 2020

Release Day at Picket Fence Studios

It's release day at Picket Fence Studios! There are some great products in the February release, including some fantastic stencils, some fabulous sentiment sets, and some gorgeous images.


For this One Layer card, I used the Fancy Flourishes stencil, inked in a rainbow of Distress Oxide Inks using my Life Changing Blender Brushes. I added a sentiment from Favourite Notification in Picket Fence Studios Black Hybrid Ink and I was done.


I used the same stencil on my next card, but as a subtle background. The main images and the sentiment are from Tightening Her Bra Strap, which I coloured with Copic Markers and Wink of Stella and cut with the coordinating dies.


As you can probably tell, the theme of this post is the Fancy Flourishes Stencil. I had to try it out with something else that is new from Picket Fence Studios - Paper Glazes! I used the colours Ocean poppy and Peony Pink on the next two cards.


On this card, I used the Hello word die as well as a stamped sentiment from Cheat Day stamped in Bali Blue hybrid ink from LDRS Creative. The "Hello" is die cut from some pink cardstock, then watercoloured with the paper glaze (yep, you can do that with paper glazes!) to give it some shimmer, and then I covered it with glossy accents.


I used the leftovers from the previous card along with a sentiment from Favorite Notification on this card:


 By the way, I'm experimenting with doing flat lay photos rather than the standing-my-card-upright-style photos. Which do you prefer?

Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.