Wednesday 8 April 2020

Colour & Connect

 Hello! I have a special card to share today, because I coloured this image during a Colour & Connect Zoom session run today by Kathy Racoosim and Lydia Fiedler. I loved this session because I got to "meet" some of my fabulous crafty friends face to face, got to meet people I've stalked on Instagram, and met brand new crafty friends, as well as learning heaps of stuff about watercolours, cardstocks (especially why certain coated cardstocks don't work well with Copic markers) and pencil sharpeners! I had a great time, Kathy and Lydia - thank you!!
Here's what I made:


The large floral image is a favourite of mine from Concord & 9th, coloured with Copic markers and Derwent Pencils. I didn't want to cover it up, so I fussy cut one edge so I could put some Hero Arts layering paper under the left side, and found a little sentiment from Picket Fence Studios to nestle in the bottom corner.


Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.