Saturday, 19 February 2011

Interesting task part 4

So, the brief this time was 2 cards (1/2 birthday, 1/2 housewarming) for the pink-pirate-monkey-card-recipient's (see earlier post) parents, who are into martial arts.  Here's the results.......


Believe it or not, there's a ninja monkey on this card, but he's a ninja, so he's invisible.................. :D





Of course, any monkeys who practice karate would be black belts.  Naturally. 



 And I decided that the monkey on the first card without an eye patch or bandana needed a little extra something............ so I armed him with a sword!!!



I had great fun making these cards - I hope you like them and get a little giggle from them ;)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable, Michelle! I just LOVE the little karate outfits; yep, I giggled!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!