Saturday 12 August 2017

Rainbow tons of fun

More rainbow goodness today, with an elephant blowing bubbles :)
I scribbled my Zig markers onto my craft mat to use it as a palette, then painted circles starting from the bottom right, going up to the top left. I left room to stamp and colour the little elephant from MFT "Adorable Elephants", along with a fitting sentiment. I added some clear Wink of Stella to some of the bubbles as a finishing touch. 
 I'll be sharing this card at Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge - the theme this week is "for a child".
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/child/
Thanks for visiting :)

11 comments:

  1. I love this sweet little elephant with his rainbow bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh golly, this is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a colorful and cute card - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv this, these super sweet rainbow polka dots are so fun! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you painted the bubbles? I tried but yours look more like drops of watercolor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Simone - I used the technique demonstrated by Debbie Hughes in the Rainbow Maker online card class. I didn't take the Zig markers directly to the paper, I used my craft may as a palette and then picked up the colours with a wet paint brush, adding the colours slowly and building it up until I got the intensity I wanted. I hope this helps!

      Delete
  6. echt zo mooi gedaan mag ik vragen hoe je die mooie rondjes maakt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The circles are painted freehand with a paint brush.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.