Saturday, 3 March 2012

Clean and simply love always

    I made this card with this week's Clean and Simple cardmaking sketch in my head - but I just couldn't find a patterned paper in my stash that I was happy with for the panel at the bottom - so I left it out!  Made it similar to the sketch, but not identical - but I like how clean and simple it is.  I tried to add a thin ribbon across the card just below the sentiment, but I couldn't get it to sit just right, so I took it off - and I remember reading another cardmaking blogger having to say to herself, when trying to add stuff and add stuff and add stuff - "walk away from the card". So I did!  (I need to make that my clean and simple mantra - "WALK AWAY FROM THE CARD"!)   BTW, if this other cardmaking blogger was you, please let me know!!
     I turned the sketch to make it landscape, as these flowers were a bit chunky for portrait orientation, and I made it 2 instead of 3 flowers for the same reason.
Hope your day is turning out fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this--the way your flowers are colored is fabulous! :) Beautiful creation :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!