Monday, 4 June 2012

Last one for today

For this card, I followed the colour scheme from A Blog Named Hero's latest challenge.  I used my brand new chevron die from DieNamics, extra special glitter cardstock from Stampin' Up, and a Hero Arts sentiment.   The glittery/blingy flowers are from K&Company.
I originally had the three chevron strips running parallel, but my eldest niece suggested having the glitter form a row of diamonds in between the pink and blue chevron strips - and what a good idea it was!  :)




7 comments:

  1. You are on a roll, Michelle! Awesome card. I love the design and chevron :) Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays. Come Again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your work are simply FABULOUS, Michelle! I love your creative use of Chevron diecut. That glittery one in the middle is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS!!! It is just fantastic!!! Those colors rock on Kraft!!! Thanks for playing with us on A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love how you used the chevron diecut! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Blog Named Hero! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful beautiful--your neice's idea was a great one!

    Just lovely :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!!

    Good Luck!
    Linda

    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle - Saw this card and more over in the Gallery for our upcoming class! Nice to know you'll be there and I am very happy to be enrolled again! Love them ALL!!

    See you soon and keep up your fabulous talent!! Perfect for the challenge, I knew right away it was for the color challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your niece is a clever girl because I love those glittery diamonds! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!