Thursday, 14 June 2012

Ninjabread men

A while ago, I bought these ninjabread men cookie cutters from Fred.  Up until today, they've been dressed - how shall I put it....... inappropriately.

For example, how embarrassing it must be for a ninja to be dressed in a Santa hat! 
 (PS please excuse the very dodgy icing effort - this was the first time I'd ever piped icing!)

 At least these guys got to associate with a dinosaur - but were a little bit colourful for true ninjas.......
 (PS these ones were decorated by myself and my 3 nieces)

However, today, they're dressed as befits their station. 
However, there's always a critic - a friend (who happens to be a black belt in karate) made the comment "white belts?"   A little artistic license, please ;)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! And they look delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, i like it !!!

    greets Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!