Friday 17 January 2014

Fusion #2

Hi, all - there's a new challenge out at  Fusion card challenge today - check it out!

This is what I did, based on the photo inspiration:
I hope you can see in the photo, but I used a PTI woodgrain impression plate for the background. I then inked with Antique Linen Distress ink.  The sentiment and banner are both from Simon Says Stamp.  Two of the flowers are from Creative Memories, and the musical flower was made from sheet music and given to me by my dear friend, Stella - thanks, Stel!! The black buttons are Basic Grey. 
Make sure you visit the Fusion blog and join in on the challenge!

11 comments:

  1. LOVE the distress ink! And how you placed your chalkboard-style sentiment- wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful sponging on the woodgrain panel Michelle - love that black banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed background and the distressing. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the great woodgrain background...one of my favorite impression plates...such a subtle bit of texture! I also love all those pretty flowers, especially the one with the music pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so soft and pretty...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beauty, I love the inking :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, the flowers are so pretty and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle,

    I like the buttons in the flowers, they lend such a warm home-made feel to your little creation.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the woodgrain texture Michelle!!! This would be perfect to link up with Simon Says Stamp Emboss It Challenge too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.