Friday 31 January 2014

Fusion #3!

Time for another challenge at Fusion!
I used both the photo and the sketch this week, to create this fusion (I just put the sentiment below the dots instead of above!):
The red polka dot circles are covered in washi tape.  The musical circles have been stamped with Hero Arts Music Background.  The heart is punched with a Stampin' Up punch, in their red Glimmer Paper.  I then trimmed a couple of mm off the edge, and layered it on some shiny paper (this is from a gift bag a friend gave me (thanks Janet!) from Happy Lab - it was originally gold, but I coloured it red with a Copic Marker.) The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink.  
Make sure you visit Fusion and join in on the fun!  Thanks for visiting :)

12 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty, love that glittery heart !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Michelle. Love the different circles and the glittery heart. It's a fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh...love all that shine and shimmer! Gorgeous take on both the sketch and inspiration and super CAS the way I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Michelle with the dotted paper and glittery heart! What a cool circle music stamp! Perfect for the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the glitter heart! And what a great idea to re-use a shiny gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect FUSION, Michelle! Really lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, your card is stunning! Love that glitter heart...thank you so much for selecting my card for the last Fusion challenge, you made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Polka dotty prettiness and lovely Red Heart in its glittery glory!!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sparkly heart in the center, How gorgeous. Your card is so pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! So pretty! I love how you've layered the shiny and glittery hearts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that close up is fantastic! You and Michelle W were on the same wavelength with the music paper and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous fusion Michelle love that gorgeous sparkly heart.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.