Wednesday 15 July 2015

Sunshine and Laughter

Playing along with this week's MUSE challenge, provided by Ardyth!  
This card started out very different - I had used much smaller flowers across the middle in a wave pattern - and I masked them with masking fluid.  I dried the masking fluid with my heat gun on the low setting, and I think that might have been my mistake - when I removed it, it ripped the watercolour paper everywhere!  So I stamped some large flowers to cover up the total mess I had made! (Note to self - don't use a heat gun to dry masking fluid, no matter how low a setting you use!)
 Here's Ardyth's card:
http://musecardclub.blogspot.ca/2015/07/muse-challenge-124.html
Thanks for visiting :)

11 comments:

  1. Michelle you made a beautiful card inspired by Ardyth's card!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mistake! Don't you love when that happens? Great interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Maybe that mistake was a good thing because those large flowers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle you make me smile! Thanks for persevering, it was well worth the lesson learned!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! I love the stitching around the border, the flowers, and how the sentiment is along the top of the flowers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the softness of your colours and the scale of the flowers! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. who wouldn't want to receive this little piece of summery sunshine?? LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card...thanks for the heads up on the masking fluid...I'm impatient and would have used the heat gun too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flowers you have used and the sentiment flowing along above them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.