Tuesday 29 September 2015

My first ever card making video!

Yesterday, I spent the day with my sister and my two eldest nieces, both of whom love cardmaking.  I made a card similar to the one I'm sharing here today, but I decided to make a new version this morning using watercolour paper.

My nieces also love to make videos using iMovie.  So, I got niece number 1 to give me a lesson in how to use iMovie - this is the result!




PS in the video, I said that I was using a different brand of watercolour paper.  I usually use Canson 300gsm, but this one is Eraldo di Paolo 300gsm.

PPS If any of my workmates (or any closet botanists) decide to watch this video: Yes, I know it's a poinsettia, therefore they are not petals.  They are bracts.

PPPS please excuse the very odd way I was holding my coloured pencils whilst colouring - my thumb on my right hand is sore and swollen at the moment.

Thanks for visiting :)

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and a fabulous first video - very professional. PS: Your Versamark pad isn't that dirty LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Michelle and congrats on a job well done on your first video. May there be many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I enjoyed watching your first video - gorgeous cards and I'm inspired to try those pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super to hear your voice! You are brave to make videos:) Lovely blue halo on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.