Friday, 9 October 2015

Happy Birthday with Altenew and Wplus9

I looked at my calendar this morning, and realised that there are a few birthdays that have crept up on me! So, I needed to make some birthday cards, and I decided to join in with Altenew's video challenge at the same time.

Here's my card:

 I used Altenew's Hennah Elements stamp set, and the sentiment is from Wplus9's Strictly Sentiments 5.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic markers in RV000, RV09, RV66, RV04 RV23, BG13 BG34 BG10 and BG000.  I also used a white Uniball Signo Broad gel pen and Zig Wink of Stella.

Here's my video:
 

 I'll be sharing this at Altenew's video challenge, and also at Virginia's View "all things coloured" challenge.

http://altenewblog.com/2015/10/05/altenew-video-challenge-2/http://altenewblog.com/2015/10/05/altenew-video-challenge-2/
 Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Michelle..Love all the gorgeous colors! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle this is such a beautiful card, the green used here is superb as is the pink in the flowers. Off to watch the video, well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!